Singapore Business Formation
Why Open a Company in Singapore?
The unique selling points of Singapore as an investment destination are lower tax rates, a pro-entrepreneur attitude of the authorities, negligible corruption, and the political stability. These attributes of the Singapore attracts hoards of entrepreneurs interested in new Singapore company setup.
- The provisions of Company Law of Singapore allow the Singaporeans and permanent residents to self-register their companies.
- The foreigners need to take assistance from the Singapore incorporation services.
- The online process for Singapore company registration needs SingPass ID to login on the BizFile web portal made available by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- By submitting the required company incorporation documents to the ACRA, it is possible to register a company in 1 – 3 days.
Singapore Company Incorporation Package
- Our Singapore Company Incorporation Package is cost effective. We charge one-time incorporation fee of S$699*.
- We also offer Company Secretary Services, at S$499*/year and registered office address, at S$399*/year to our clients.
- If you appoint us to incorporate your private limited company, you get 40% discount for the first year on the fees charged for company secretary services.
Know what our do for you. We,
- Apply and get the name of your company approved from ACRA
- Submit application to ACRA to get your company registered
- Provide assistance in preparing Company Memorandum & Articles of Associations
- Transfer company’s share certificates in the name of shareholders
- Send for Corporate Common seal and stamps
- Provide email form of the Certificate of Incorporation sent to us by ACRA
- Attend and provide minutes of the first board meeting of your company
- Assist in opening a corporate bank account in the local branch of the Singapore bank
Our Regular Company Incorporation Fees
Private Limited Company
S$699* one time fee
Foreign Subsidiary Company
S$699* one time fee
*All prices exclusive of 7% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What Our Clients Say
Mr. Venkat Krishnan
It was a wonderful experience. SBS Consulting assigned a dedicated resource to oversee the registration my Singapore company. They answered all my questions and found solutions to the difficulties. Yes, I am going to recommend them to my friends and associates.