Corporate Secretarial Services
As per the provisions of the Companies Act, a company incorporated in Singapore must hire at least a company secretary within the six months of its incorporation date. The prime responsibility of a corporate secretary Singapore is to oversee that the company runs as per the prescribed rules and there is no breach of the law.
On the other hand, a company, instead of hiring an in-house employee for its non-core task, can choose to appoint a corporate secretarial services Singapore. The move frees its managerial staff from having to deal with the compliance needs of the company. They, then, can focus completely on its core goals.
The company secretary Singapore acts as the company’s head administrative officer and is responsible for its streamlined legal and board procedures. Leaving the task to the experienced professionals is the best option open to you, especially, if you are new to the Singapore jurisdiction.
As one of the prime corporate secretarial services, we, at Companysecretarysingapore.com, have put together a team of highly capable company secretaries. These professionals can rely on their industry-wide experience while understanding your needs related to statutory corporate governance and compliance requirements.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services in Singapore
The corporate secretaries in our employ are old hands at delivering timely and faultless compliance-related solutions to startups, small and medium enterprises and large businesses. When you hire us as the provider of corporate secretarial services Singapore, you get instant and anytime access to your Virtual Secretarial Register Book, documents related to Annual General Meeting, Board Resolutions, and Minutes.
Our Singapore company secretary services are as follows:
- Holding Annual General Meeting and Board Meetings
- Recording the minutes of meetings
- Management of company’s shares
- Taking care of the company’s capital-related issues
- Keeping abreast with the changes in ACRA’s rules and regulations
- Updating directors and concerned persons about the filing deadlines and notices of compliance
- Maintaining minutes of meetings & statutory registers of company
- Preparing standard resolutions of board and shareholders
- Handling queries from the shareholders
- Advise on the corporate secretarial, accounting, statutory, compliance, and tax matters
- Arranging to prepare director’s report
- Preparing & circulating annual reports, interim statements, accounts, and financial statements of the company to the concerned individuals including the stockholders
- Filling changes in company’s officers & statutory records with ACRA
- Providing guidance for the preparation of documents and filing an application for company strike-off with the ACRA
- Submission of Form C waiver to IRAS
- Keeping the tab on the status of company’s striking off application
Why Appoint Companysecretarysingapore.com as Your Company Secretary
We are a Singapore-based company secretarial service operating since 2010. Our secretarial services are exhaustive in nature. They cover a company secretary’s job and responsibilities thoroughly including the corporate governance, account management, annual filing, share management, holding general and board meeting, and maintaining statutory registers.
Certified Secretaries: As the Professional Pin holders, our CPAs can appoint a foreign shareholder which is not possible using a SingPass ID. The Professional Pin is awarded to only certified professionals.
Cost-effective: We offer secretarial services at most competitive costs. Our clients can choose from the wide ranges of corporate secretarial packages without straining their budget.
One-Stop Solutions: We employ a team of certified company secretaries which includes world ranking CPAs. Together, they command an immense amount of knowledge and experience to take care of your compliance requirements.
We at, Companysecretarysingapore.com, offer our affordable corporate secretarial services to our clients irrespective of size and industry types. By taking care of their non-core compliance tasks, we set them free to achieve their business goals without losing the focus.